One of the hardest parts about running your social media is consistently providing updated content. But it is also absolutely essential to successfully engaging your audience. As in all things, having a clear plan greatly helps in executing your campaign successfully.
Use this calendar template to plan out your social media for the next month by following these steps:
1. List this month’s dates in on the top row
2. List any relevant dates that might be of interest to your customers (e.g. sales, events, new products/shipments)
3. List the various social media platforms you use in the left column (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube)
4. Brainstorm what kind of content (e.g. blog posts, status updates, tweets, videos) you could share for the next month based on the relevant dates.
5. List and spread them on the calendar.
Of course, there will be other opportunities to post things. But at least this provides you with solid ideas throughout the month, so you don’t get “poster’s block.”