For vendors at any Farmer’s Market, how to stand out can be a big challenge. Here are some ideas on how to do it.
1. Hand out recipe cards using your produce and products
Tell people about all the great dishes you can make with it.
2. Create postcards with pictures of your products
Have pictures taken by a professional photographer and create an elegant design that sets you apart, so that people are likely to mail them or keep as a souvenir.
3. Print business cards promoting your yelp profile
Encourage people to post comments and photos to Yelp
4. Offer a different special item each week
Promote it via Twitter or your website to draw interest
5. Post videos of the Farmer’s Market experience on your website
Show people enjoying your booth and products