Here’s an exercise in how to look at your brand from a new perspective. Imagine that your company is the protagonist of a great adventure story. Write down the primary aspects of the story.
- Backstory: How did your business start? Why was it started? What are some important milestones in your company’s history?
- Setting: How is your business doing now? What products and services do you offer? What customers do you serve?
- Quest: Why are you in business? What is your purpose? What value are you bringing to customers?
- Villain: Who are you against? Who are your competitors? What are the alternatives to your product?
- Supporting Characters: Are there any other people or companies that support your business?